Fifi’s Frocks and Frills has over 2,000 consignors at this time and is not currently accepting new consignors.
As of August 15th we will be taking Fall items by appointment and from current consignors only. Appointments are non-transferrable.
FALL = Women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.We will also be taking accessories; jewelry, purses/wallets. hats, scarves. Just not winter weight items. We are no longer accepting summer items and/or summer colors.
- CLEAN Items must be freshly washed. Please look over to make sure everything is in good condition. Items with rips, stains or tears (unless designed that way), deodorant stains, perfume smells, or wrinkles will not be accepted,
- Hung is preferred but not required. If you do fold it please do so lightly and place in a laundry basket a day or two at most before.
- SMELLS Please do not leave prepared items in a car if you are a smoker or transport food. Items will not be accepted if they smell like smoke or food.
- BRANDS not accepted; We do not take anything from Kohls, Target, JC Penney, NY & Co., Walmart or any similar discount type store.
- AGE of items must be within the last 3 years. We are not a vintage store and do not accept vintage clothing or shoes.
- SEX we accept items that are considered women’s only. We do not accept items that are considered men’s or children’s clothing.
If you are an existing consignor and would like to sign into your account, please follow these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Items are not inventoried as they arrive, they are only accounted for when sold. You will only see SOLD items in your account. If you would like to maintain an inventory list, please do so PRIOR to brining your items in. Bring the list in with you, then we will confirm what is kept and what is denied so you have an accurate list of what was left with us.
AS OF SEPTEMBER 1 WE WILL BE DISCONTINUING RICOCHET SOFTWARE AND REPLACING IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE. AFTER THE MIGRATION WE WILL ANNOUNCE AND UPDATE THE LOGIN INFO BELOW
1. CLICK HERE to access Ricochet using the GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. (Ricochet will not work with Microsoft Internet Explorer and functions are limited on Safari)
2. Use your Email Address that you listed when signing your contract to login. (If you have yet to give us your email, or have changed your email please let us know and we will update it.)
3. Logging into your account for the first time, you need only to enter your email address as the user name.
4. Click “Login” and you will be prompted to create password.
5. Now you can manage your account by logging in using your email address and password you created.